Cartridge Filter Housing
Cartridge filter housing system offers wide range of flow capacities & contaminant holding capacities. It’s diameters can accommodate around 1 to 500 cartridges. Cartridge filters are normally used as polishing filter in almost all types of process industries. These filtersare constructed with filter housing, filter cartridges, tube sheet, positive sealing arrangement for cartridge depending upon type of cartridge & choice of end connections. Positive sealing arrangement for cartridge filter assures there is no particle migration or fiber migration, even after high differential pressures.
- Contaminated fluid enters the housing and is distributed evenly around the filter cartridges. Filtration takes place from outside to inside. Solids are collected on the outside of filter cartridges & clear filtrate is collected at outlet.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Zero hold up design.
- Permanently piped housing is opened without special tools and disturbance of the piping.
- Machined cover gasket groove provide positive O-Ring sealing
- Easy to clean.
- In-line inlet and outlet high flow rates withpositive sealing arrangement to avoid bypassing.
- Suitable for double open end (DOE), Code 7 (226 O’-Ring) & 222 O’-Ring type filter cartridge.
- Accommodates 10″, 20″, 30″, 40″, 50” & 60” long filter cartridges.
- End connections for ?” to 24″ pipe.
- V posts or threaded center posts.
- Quick opening tri clovers design.
- Low down time.
- Flow rate up to 2000 m3/hr & More.
- Customized design available.
- Housings are permanently piped.
- All housings made from SS 316 L, SS 316 & SS304 are mirror polished & electro polished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale..
- Carbon steel housings are sand blasted, epoxy coated & finally painted with two coats of synthetic enamel.
- ASME code stamp available.
- Duplex / Triplex / Jacketed cartridge filter unit designs are available.
- High temperature & high pressure design are available.
|Filter body||Mirror polishing,electrolytic polishing|
|Filter body material||SS304|
|Dia.(mm)||Filter cartridge Nos./sizes||Flow rate(T/h)||Filter area(?)||In/outlet|
|Dia.(mm)||Filter cartridge Nos./sizes||Thickness||Flow rate(T/h)||In/outlet||Remark|
|Φ400||20 Nos/40’’||2mm||35||DN80||Flexible flange|
|Φ450||25 Nos/40’’||2.5mm||45||DN80||Flexible flange with rocker|
|Φ500||30 Nos/40’’||3mm||55||DN80||Flexible flange with rocker|
|Φ550||35 Nos/40’’||3mm||65||DN100||Flexible flange with rocker|
|Φ600||40 Nos/40’’||3mm||75||DN100||Flexible flange with rocker|
|Φ700||60 Nos/40’’||3mm||100||DN150||Flexible flange with rocker|
|Φ800||70 Nos/40’’||3mm||120||DN150||Flexible flange with rocker|
|Paints & Inks||Food & beverages|
|Bore Well water||Dairy|
|Dyes & Intermediates||RO Pre filtration|
|Processing Chemicals||& Many More|